Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What’s in a name?

When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter we were trying to figure out what to call her before we knew that she was a she. We were at my mom’s one day and she came up with Baby Martini since our last name is Martinez. It stuck and she was Baby Martini, until the day she was born.
So it came time to come up with a name for the blog and I was racking my brain and it hit me as I’m sitting in the playroom with my three little ones. That it has to be Three Martinis. Not just because there are three of them, but also because, by the end of most days I could use three martinis.

Enjoy reading and I will try to keep this up to date. Be patient with me- I’m new at this.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Ya! So cute! Im so excited you finally joined the band wageon! :) Love your page! So cute! Keep on going! :)