Thursday, September 18, 2008

A family of three

Tomorrow my babies turn one. I can’t believe it. I’ve decided to post a couple of pictures from a year a ago. I was gigantic! To my defense, I was carrying 14lbs worth of baby. I was miserable. I took, on average, about 4 baths a day because that was the only time I was comfortable. I could barely walk, because one of the babies was sitting on a nerve that made it difficult for me to raise my right leg more than about 2 inches off of the ground. When I look back at pictures I’m in shock at how big my stomach was. It is still hard to believe that there were two babies in there. My mom came over every day and took care of Syd and me. I don’t know what I would have done with out her help. Eric rubbed my back almost every night. He was excellent. I’m so glad that I will never do that again. I love my babies, but carrying them was physically one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.

The last picture of the family of three.



Now thats a stomach!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Holy Cow! You were HUGE! lol man I totally forgot! haha sorry! :) Man that totally brings back memories.... me surprising you and walking into the hospital room, and you starting to cry, awww brings a tear to my eye! Love you, and those 2 monster size babies! ;)