Saturday, September 13, 2008

Game Day





Sooner football games have become a family affair at our house. Eric had season tickets for 10 seasons and I had them for 6. I loved going to the games, but we gave up our season tickets when we moved to Missouri and I’ve missed them ever since. Now we all get dressed in our Sooner gear and watch the game at home. We are quite a sight, all five of us in our sooner shirts. We got more than a couple comments today at Blockbuster. All of these Texans just have to say something to a family of Sooners. Are we brainwashing the kids by dressing them in Sooner stuff and teaching them to say Boomer-Sooner before they can walk? Maybe, but that is fine with me. I loved going to school at OU and I hope that the kids go there also. I would be pretty disappointed if they decided to become Pokes, Longhorns or worst yet, Aggies. Halftime is over so I’m going to get back to the game.

0 comments: