Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Pictures

I’m posting most of our family pictures. Cara of CaraMia Photography took the pictures. Check out her blog http://www.caramiaphotography.blogspot.com/. I can’t even tell you how low key this photo session was. It was really easy and I think that is why we got so many good pictures. I was really worried that we wouldn’t get any good pictures of the five of us, but Cara managed to get a lot of really good ones. My disclaimer: it was about 40 degrees and the wind was blowing about 35 MPH. So, if in a few of them we look a little cold and wind blown that’s because we were. We were all pretty cold by the end. Still, I’m super happy with them and can’t wait to get them printed and in frames. Thanks again, Cara.













































































































2 comments:

Angela said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Seriously though, they all are just beautiful!!!!! Yay!! Im so glad you finally have family pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stormi...... I love everyone one of the pictures. Beautiful little children. And thank you so much for sending me the Christmas card . It means more to me than you could ever know. I'm glad to see you all had a great Christmas. Take Care and Have a wonderful New Year.