Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Confession

Halloween was a blast! Syd was Little Red Riding Hood, Mase was a Golfer, and Macky was a Butterfly. Syd loved getting dressed up and getting candy. Who doesn’t? The babies were pretty oblivious, but they liked being pushed around the neighborhood. Eric gave them their first suckers and it was so funny. Macky had a death grip on hers the whole night, and sucked it down to the tootsie center. Mase, on the other hand, took a couple of licks off of his and then threw it on the ground. He was a sticky mess the rest of the night, which didn’t bother him at all. The kids got so much candy I’m not sure what do to with it all. I guess I will have a lot of bribe candy and it helps that Eric is a candy-aholic. This year was a lot of fun and next year will be even more fun. I can’t wait.

Now for my confession, I’ve been reading the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer, which is why I haven’t posted in almost two weeks. I use the term reading lightly, because I should say that, I’ve been completely engrossed in Edward and Bella land. I’ve spent nearly every free minute of every day reading or wishing I were reading. I finally finished the fourth book on Tuesday. Every night I would think about posting, but I just couldn’t make myself do it. I recommend the books, but only if you want to devote a significant amount of time to reading four books that are over 500 pages each. Now, I just have to wait a couple of weeks for the movie. I don’t know if I will make it. Well, that’s my confession and I promise to do better about posting.

Sydney as Little Red Riding Hood


Mason the Golfer


Mackenzie the Butterfly


Aren't we cute?


Is it almost time to Trick or Treat?

What is this thing?
I love this sucker. Yummy!






1 comments:

Angela said...

Awww they looked sooo cute! Its nice to have you back! :)