Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seven Years!!

On July 7th Eric and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary. I can't believe it’s been seven years. My how time flies when you are having fun. We've lived in three states, owned three houses and have three beautiful children. There is a song by Jason Mraz that pretty much sums up how I feel about my life and partner. Its called "Lucky"
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been....
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed...

I can't imagine sharing my life with a more perfect partner. Eric really is my best friend and every day I love him more than the day before. This year to celebrate our Anniversary my Mom watch the kiddos and we went on a date. We went to dinner and a movie. We had planned on seeing The Hangover, but when we go to the theatre only the first two rows were available. We tried sitting that close, but I started getting motion sick so we decided to see Transformers. It was exactly like I thought it would be, lots of action and some super bad A cars. It was even kind of a funny. I really didn't care what we saw. Just spending some time together was awesome.






Ready for our date!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

look at you hot mamma! :)